Product & Warranty Registration
All warranty returns are facilitated by the manufacturer, Raritan Computer, Inc.
All Raritan products sold in the U.S. and Canada come with a 2-year limited factory warranty (1-year limited warranty on products sold outside U.S. & Canada) as long as they have been registered with Raritan. The standard warranty guarantees Raritan service and support. In addition, if the need ever arises, advance replacement products may be available at Raritan’s discretion.
To activate your warranty, complete and submit the Product Registration form at the link below or complete and return the warranty card shipped with your product. Please note that if you are registering more than 6 products, you will need to submit additional forms.
To extend an existing warranty, complete and submit the Extended Warranty Registration form.
We make every effort to make sure that we ship the right product, to the right person, at the right time to the right place and at the right price. If something has changed or has gone wrong and you wish to return an item please request a return merchandise authorization (RMA) by agreeing to the terms and conditions below.
Please be aware that any discrepancies between your order and the goods received must be flagged in within 2 days of receipt of the items.
You may cancel any order before it is shipped. After shipment, please request an RMA (procedure below) and return any merchandise unopened and sealed in the original box within 30 days of purchase. There is a 20% restocking fee.
The goods must be unused and be received by us in a resellable condition including all accessories, enclosed in the original packaging and be returned in their undamaged original condition. Shipping instructions will be forwarded with the RMA number.
Faulty Items under Warranty
Items under warranty should be returned to the manufacturer. If you need assistance with this, let us know.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Procedure
- Please request an RMA by emailing us at email@example.com. This is required for the return of all items to raritansolutions.com regardless of the reason for return.
- As explained above, items should be returned in their original condition. All accessories, manuals, software and warranties should also be enclosed in their original packaging and be undamaged.
- Once you have received your RMA number, securely re-package the items in the same way they were sent to you (ideally inside the original outer box). Do not write directly on the original box/packaging.
- Ensure the package has the RMA number clearly visible on the outer box.
- Ensure our full address is clearly displayed on the outside of the package, using a label.
- Once goods have been received and tested we will return the replacement item to you within 10 days of receipt of the faulty item.
Goods Damaged in Transit
If goods are visibly damaged on receipt, it’s very important to sign for the goods as damaged on arrival with the courier and then contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. If items were damaged in transit, we request that you report it to us within two working days of delivery.
We accept all major credit/debit cards for online purchases
Most orders are drop shipped straight from the manufacturer within 2 to 3 days via UPS. For items shipped from our inventory, most are shipped same day depending on inventory via UPS. Expedited shipping is available.
RaritanSolutions.com – Brought to you by
IO Driven, LLC
San Antonio, Texas